Scents and Fragrances
Below is a complete list of our scents and fragrances. Enjoy!
- Antique Spice
- Ever open an old empty spice cupboard and the smell of once used spices still remains? This scent is reminiscent of that. A perfect combination of a multitude of spices.
- Apple Cellar
- No need to walk down those old dirty cellar steps with Grandpa just to get a whiff of those fresh, juicy red apples stored away for the winter. Take the lid of this one and you'll be there!
- Berry Basket
- A wooden bowl full of freshly picked and sugared blueberries. Can we say "yummy!"
- Brown Sugar Bowl
- A warm wonderful combination of warm carmel and maple. Nothing short of sticking your nose into a simmering pan of butter and brown sugar simmering on the stove in preparation of the warm goodie granny is makin' .
- Buttermilk Creek
- Ok, so as a child I use to stand on a stool and watch my momma roll out homemade buttermilk pie crust. I even went so far as to carry a ball of left over just to smell throughout the day! Well this scent puts me back in that kitchen with momma!
- Cabin Fever
- A balsam, cedar wood and spice combination that will surely remind you of walking into a log cabin nestled deep within a remote pine forest, where the wood smoke from a fire still lingers. Want to get away without the drive? Just light this one and you’ll be there.
- Caramel Apple
- New to our line in the fall of 2014 and a hit I might add. A perfect blend of rich warm caramel and juicy red apple. Takes me back to my "fair" days and the lights and smells of the food vendors!
- Cider Mill
- Been on a hayride lately? Or how about searchin’ in the pumpkin patch for the “just right” pumpkin? The perfect ending to a day spent in the cool, crisp air is a hot mug of simmered apples and spices. If you love the drink, you’ll love this scent.
- Just like it’s name. A bakery fresh iced and slightly buttered cinnamon roll at your fingertips without all the guilt or calories.
- Cinnamon Stick
- Find the freshest cinnamon stick and heat it up a bit and you will still come up short to this strong, hot cinnamon scent. If you’re a cinnamon lover you’ll have to have this one.
- Coastal Charm
- Brand New for 2015. Like it's name this is a complex combination of things you find in your favorite seaside paradise. Kind of like whipping up a new concoction in the kitchen this wonderfully clean, fresh scent has a dash of melons and citrus and a pinch of florals, a splash of coconut and sea salt and a sprig or two of water greens. Put's me in a cottage by the sea daydream!
- Days Of Olde
- A wonderful combination of all-spice and star anise, and you'd never guess it had pumpkin in it too! Can't get any more old fashion than this. Beware: This scent has a very rich "old" clovie fragrance.
- Evening Breeze
- A wonderfully true wild honeysuckle. The very same smell you catch while sitting on your front porch in the evening on a balmy summer night.
- French Lavender
- This aromatic fragrance is as close as one can come to essential oil of Lavender. As fragrant as fresh lavender plucked from an herb garden and just as earthy. This truly is a very old fashioned scent that goes back centuries.
- You asked and we delivered. A sweet, yet zesty orange with a real kick of spice without the use of cinnamon or clove! Many people say it smells "clean".
- Hearth and Home
- Another very unique "Homey" scent. A good combination for the holidays or year round. This scent is loaded with rich fruits and typical spices then blended with splashes of sandalwood and eucalyptus!
- Hotcakes and Berries
- Remember the days when everyone gathered around the breakfast table for a huge platter of steaming hotcakes with melted butter and topped with fresh juicy berries. Relive those days with this very memorable scent.
- Indian Pudding
- The history of this pudding dates back to 1650! Now that's old! And just like the traditional, this aroma is a wonderful mix of cornmeal, milk, butter, molasses for sweetening, and pinches of such spices as cinnamon and ginger. Served warm with thick cream. Care for a dish?
- Kindred Spirits
- An orange citrus mixed with spices and topped with ripe cranberries. A perfect gift to give an "old friend" or a "kindred spirit".
- Lemon Curd
- No, we aren't cleaning with this scent! It's a fresh, wonderful lemon filling piled sky high in a fresh buttery crust and topped with a golden meringue and sitting in the open window to cool. Got your forks ready?
- Market Place
- Smelling this scent reminded me of walking through a colorful farmer's market. A menagerie of fresh fruits, ground spices, shelled nuts, fresh dairy all swirled together to create an awesome scent as well as a vision!
- Mint To Be
- A yummy peppermint candy fragrance! We've searched for quite some time to find just the right one. This one is sure to take you back to the days when the children anxiously awaited Papa's return from town with their favorite "treat" tucked in his coat pocket.
- Nutmeg and Cream
- Fresh ground nutmeg blended with sweet cream make up this yummy creation. A personal favorite.
- Olde Homestead
- A rich dark aroma, like that of yesteryear. Image the aroma of a fresh, warm mincemeat pie cooling on the hearth of the most humble cottages of old. A rich brown, almost black color like that of mincemeat.
- Orange Clove
- Remember the pomanders that gave such a warm, aromatic scent to the closets and cupboards of old? Refresh those memories with this wonderfully “old” fragrance. Rusty brown is the outcome of combining orange and the brown of cloves.
- Peach Marmalade
- As good as a basket of peaches ripening on the counter top!
- Pilgrim's Pie
- A warm, spicy fragrance with a touch of melted butter will make you want to run home for mama’s special home-cookin.
- Pineapple Cilantro
- Take the fruits of the Caribbean and twist it with a bit of Spanish flare for an unusual combination that will blend like a pina colada. A truly refreshing scent for all seasons. Combine the yellow from pineapple and the green leaves of cilantro for this candle color.
- An unusual fruity essence that seems to be a favorite with today’s young people. A ruddy red best describes the color of this fruity scent.
- Prairie House
- Did you ever sit down with Grandma to make pomanders? These clove studded apples were often given as gifts in the days of old to scent armoires and drawers. Just ask Laura Ingalls! But don't fret, this scent will give you all the pleasures without all the tedious labor!
- Prickly Pear
- A fragrant, yet simply subtle touch to any home. A mixture of pear blossoms and the sweet juices extracted from the product of the tree and swirled with a touch of spice.
- Primitive Gatherings
- A wonderful combination of fruit juices and spices are kettled together to offer a warming sense of welcome. Dark amber is the color of this welcoming scent.
- Pumpkin Spice
- Oh fresh baked pumpkin pie, what memories it brings of holidays gone by. What a mouth-watering aroma to have wafting through your home. Loaded with Cinnamon and topped with whipped cream. YUMMY, WHAT A DREAM!
- Rosemary Verbena
- Straight from the best of herb gardens. A sprig of rosemary in a bouquet of verbena adds just the right amount of lemon to this eucalyptus-like herb.
- Simple Things
- We've taken a bowlful of rich buttercream icing, added real vanilla bean flavoring gave it a stir and spooned it right into this warm downhome scent!. For you vanilla lovers, you've got to try this one!
- Sleigh Ride
- After a cold winter’s eve ride in an open sleigh enjoy a hot steaming mug of apple juice tainted with just the right amount of spices and stirred with a cinnamon stick. A tomato-red wool blanket covers this scent nicely.
- Southern Home
- This scent reminds us of the plantation homes filled with all that's warm and welcoming wafting from the kitchen. A bit of nut and spice with a splash of honey. Bring in the southern hospitality!
- Spiced Apple
- Do you miss the smell of apples fryin’ in a pan loaded with brown sugar, cinnamon and butter. Well miss no longer. Light this one and you will have that wonderful aroma once again without any of the toil and trouble. Cooked and seasoned apples fries up to the color of golden wheat.
- Spiced Cranberry
- Take fresh cranberries and stir in a bit of spice and you’ll have a wonderful, not-too-sweet, olde time favorite. A ripe burgundy red compliments this scent.
- Stockings and Fir
- Another personal favorite. The perfect blend of all the smells of the holidays. From the goodies you'll find in a child's stocking, to the tree dressed in its' holiday finery. A very memorable scent indeed!
- Sugared Pumpkin
- A favorite by many! Warm ginger added to pumpkin is like no other. Though this is the perfect scent for those cool fall evenings, we sell this scent all year through.
- Summer Kitchen
- We all love the tantalizing scents of summer and this one is no exception. A cool and refreshing mix of cucumbers and melons, this scent will bring "summer" into your home even in the dead of winter.
- Twigs and Teacups
- A most unusual combination. The smell of wood, violets and maple sugar adds up to an inviting cup of tea served in a grandma's favorite teacup adorned with hand-painted violets and sweetened with brown sugar! Another very old fashioned scent.
- Vermont Sugarhouse
- Reminiscent of an old log smokehouse used for boiling maple sap. This scent is a combination of subtle wood smoke and strong pure maple extract. Lots of hard work boils down to simply lighting this candle. Picture maple syrup and you have your color for this “delicious” fragrance.
- Vintage Linen
- Freshly laundered white cotton sheets, blowing in the breeze as they are hung to dry and the children play nearby is the vision recalled when this scent is uncapped. Sun bleached sheets are the incentive for the color.
- White Lilac
- Another true as life scent. Many have told us how smelling this scent reminds them of their childhood! A perfect blend of branches and blooms and warm summer breezes!
- This citrus scent is fresh squeezed. To smell this scent would remind one of the citrus fruit wreaths that adorn the doors of Old Williamsburg. But don't be fooled, you'll be hard pressed to smell orange in this one!
- Winter Wilderness
- Imagine yourself standing among the tall, stately pines of a Canadian forest. The pungent scent of pine is in the air and the crisp dry needles are underfoot. Simply light this candle and your there. A winter favorite among many. Deep Canadian pine green is the color.
- THIS LIST IS NOT COMPLETE. PLEASE CHECK UNDER THE ITEM YOU WISH TO PURCHASE FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF SCENTS AVAILABLE.